Wednesday 18 March 2009

Pssshhhh!

Today i had to do some cooking for childcare - it was awful, i cant cook. i cooked pasta (the only thing i dont burn.) and mushed up fruit for a smoothie... the smoothie was quite nice actually.. but what i really want is bannana milkshake (<3) but we have none :(

grrr, this boy that i know, mentioning no names - BENJAMIN PAGE - is a divvy. he said yesterday that i was babbling again (not that he would know seeing as he has never actually spoken to me face-to-face, only over MSN, and the magority of the time he insults me.. e.g. "are you sure your a girl, you dont look or sound like one" i dont need him telling me this. i know i dont look like a girl, i know im a very VERY VERY ugly girl and hes always like this. i dont really like him anymore. and now ive lost pretty much what ever little confidence i actually had in my self. thanks a bunch, ya prick.

and then in Textiles today lizzie called me a bitch cause i was being sarcastic.. although i cant really remember what it was for though.. i proberly diserved it, although the look in her eyes and the tone of her horrible stuck up voice actually was quite hurtful. but im a nasty horrible person like that, but hey. if im being honest, im not sure why i have any friends because im such a nasty person.

the moral of this blog is; don't be friends with me - i will upset/insult you cause im a bitch like that.

i think my father has had a brain transplant.
evidence a) he gave me money (if you know my father you will know hes a tight ass and doesnt like to give money away.
evidence b) he offered to buy me tea - although i just wanted bannana milkshake.

anyway, im gunna go and write more of my story and talk to Kathy. ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment