Tuesday 19 May 2009

Om.

Today has been a good day, aside the fact its my gayday;
I didnt to too badly in the English Lit GCSE - I finished on time which is an achievement in its self,
I stole a photo of Tashy in her prom dress (Will Facebook it when I find the lead,
Mrs Dayley didnt care what we did,
I didnt go to science,
Kathy made me a graphic - Btw, Kathy, Synyester Gee, MUCH hotter than Zacky Vee,
I didnt fall over,
My cat had four kittens,
I wrote a smidge more,
Me and Tashy rode to hers in my Great Uncles' car and there were people laughing and taking the piss - was funny,
I am rather happy.

Yesterday was also fairly good;
The Maths exam was easy -even though i probably got it all wrong
I went dancing in the evening and Ami came with us and then we giggled the whole way through and Ami was laughing at Avril cause she's very enthusiastic and at me cause my boobies 'go everywherrree', After we wanted to throw water of Litz and his chavvy 'crew'. And then we went to McDonalds so Avril could get her, Mike and Ami some tea and then we took the piss outta the guy holding our drinks,
Also Ami said she'd dye my hair lots of different colours for me after the exams (^_^)
Twill be AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. Nuh-uh,Zacky Vee is SOOO MUCH HOTTER than Synyster Gee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lie.Synyster Gee is thee hottest thing since the sun. Fact.

    ReplyDelete