Tuesday 26 May 2009

Lean it left, clap three times.. (8)

I kinda neglected blogspot for a while cause I've had exams and Kitt-A came down *Grin*
And she went yesterday at nearly quater past two.. ish. and we had the BEST pillow fight ever, i won the first one. and then lost the second one..
I kinda got her mildly obsessed with the Sims 2 and i gave her my geetarh and shes like borrowed most of my CDs *grins* and we danced the hoedown throwdown out side our old church. (Y). We walked all round malvern so Kitty could go see her old house, we ended up walking to Charleys. and she taught me a new card game - called SHITHEAD, yes it is really called that.. unless your in adult company - then its called Karma. She pwned me at Split :(.

Becky's been accedently depressing me by linking me to all these skinny bitch websites and they're too thin and it makes me feel like shit cause they're thin and im really not. laura no likey. it doesnt help that people complain that they have fat. e.g. rob - hes litterally a walking skeleton, laura Y - she eats like a piggy but shes so thin. unfair. and then theres Tammi - shes so thin and she has this thing where she cant eat and its not fair although thats not her fault. and i dont wanna be fat anymore. i want to be normal.

I had a really wierd dream last night.. I ended up getting shot in the side with a pellet gun or whatever they're callled and then i went on a huge stage and sang loads of avril lavignes songs and then HIM went on stage and then i went crowd surfing and some guy undid my bra and then my younger non existant brother did it up for me (he worked behind the bar) and then the dream cut to a scene when nearly everyone had gone and then my 'boyfriend' split up cause he was cheating too much and then his other girlfriend came over to me and pulled my hiar, execpt it was a wig cause i was being cured for Lukeima and then i ended up knocking her out and then i woke up.... Underline - I am damaged goods.

I have no credit or mangoes. *cries*.

And Kathy and me are having one of our old convosations where we make up random stories based on Zacky Vee and Synyster Gee and we didnt even mean too, its great *grin*. boy, ive missed those convos; they're funny. i would say its one of those 'you have to be there' things.. but its not. its more of a 'you have to be a crazed A7X fan and a tad retarded (except kathy cause shes a cool kid and she loans her coolness out to me)' type of things..

word human.

2 comments: