Monday 27 April 2009

*Gasp*
Oo, my story's web pages had 16 views!
that's the most its ever been cause I don't bother telling idiots about it.. :P
Oh well..

The art exam didn't go as bad as I thought it would.. well the five hours that i did today anyway.. I managed to paint the thing and go around it in fine liner.. I'm just dredding wednesday when i cock it up with the detailing of it and then have to FAIL the damn thing or restart it ALL over again, which I really don't have time for..
I stole Luke's iPod as i've lost mine, and some of the songs on there aren't half bad. I now like the Androids.. or what ever they're called, one of their songs ('i wanna do it with Madonna') made me laugh..

Oh my gosh, My cat's pregnant! the slut, shes not even that old yet!!
Shes REALLY fat at the moment.. and she wants to get her self trapped behind my sister's wardrobe.. freak.

Hehe, belly dancin is fuuuurn (Y) aaaaaaaaand, i have the belly to dance with *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment