Wednesday 29 April 2009

blog blog blog. i like to blog about FUCKALL xD

Okay. why?
why did i tell her to? im such a no0b.
Oh well.. whats done is done (N)
dammit dammit dammit dammit. *headdesk*

i think i should stop blogging.. but its fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.. *massive grin**eye twitch**evil laugh**grin*

okay, im tellin ya, there was summit in my milkshakee.. mm, milkshakeeeee

I did it. I did it. I did it. I shouldnt have added the beads.. but heyyy.. I did it. I did it. We have a new computer chair, well technically 2, they're from Quinetiq. the one im on now is great for
rocking on.. *giggles*

Hahahahahahaa.. *eye twitch*

I think someone should come online so i can terriose/talk bollocks to them.. and them not really care, i would do that to Glenn, but he decided to be boring and go jogging. Joggings not even that good, i means, its boring, its not fun. Dancing's fun (Y). *grins* Aha, i was dancing to 'hannah montanna'/ Miley Cyrus's Hoedown Throwdown earlier. *idiot laugh*
Oo idiot, i like that word.

anyway, ima fuck off before i go completely crazed on y'all..

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. *looks around**sees no one**runs around like a twat**falls to the floor**laughs**gets up**walks off like nothing happened*


MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment