Tuesday 23 June 2009

Bom-diddly-bom-bom

One more exam to go and then FREEDOM!!.. well until i go to sixthform college
in september..

I started reading 'The Secret Countess' today and ide forgotten what a great book it was.. you should read it.

Ugh.

-WARNING;COMPLAINGING AND MOANING IF YOU CARRY ON READING THIS;-


****** is so effin' fake and really pissing me off -- indirectly. She should stop lying and bitching about people. ESPECIALLY nice people.
Jealous cow.


Hm. i should probably go eat something cause im probably go snap at someone..(sorry if i do - sorry if its you)

Oo, i got my prom shoooooesss
Zey are like ballet shoes. well abeet.
I dont think i want to go at this moment in time cause now Lucy might not be able to go cause she wrote on someones effin shirt. and i dont even know what the vegetarian option is and if its ak then im gunna get hungy and then moody, and zat eez bad. trust me.
and my camera is all faggoty atm cause its not holding its charge..
oh well.. i have to go.

it's too dang hot. why did it have to change effin season? winter is v good. laura likes winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment